DASH it! DASH it!

wow!

I really liked it. I think timing is quite good here, cause everything is dynamic and fits to the music. The graphics look good, too. Great work all in all! :)

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

aww!

this is amazing! I love all your videos. Really crazy haha. Dou you have the lyrics? (cause I'm not a native speaker ---> don't undestand everything... -.-)

Product Of a Boring Day 2 Product Of a Boring Day 2

haha :)

The animation is not bad but maybe you should spend more time in making a flash next time. ( but maybe it took you a long time to make it anyway haha) i dind't find it really funny but i'm sure your next flash will be better if you keep on practicing a little bit. :)

otter gallery otter gallery

amazing!

This is so awesome! I really like the atmosphere you create with you work. I would totaly like to live in such a beautiful house with an otter.
I also really like all the small details you put in there. Great work, keep it up :D
(and create even more in the future,so that I can watch it :D )

Cave Story ~welcome To Hell~ Cave Story ~welcome To Hell~

hui!

Well actually I like it. But it's a little to fast I think. Too much Trance/Dance like. But the background melody is awesome :)

littlebirds littlebirds

haha

awesome, awesome these crazy birds :D

oh fuck it oh fuck it

wow, this is nice!

This is really nice. I ike all the coloures you used. :D Keep it up!

GlassBomb responds:

Will do, Oelbachtaucher.

Teddy Trooper Hillbilly Teddy Trooper Hillbilly

nice work!

The idea is great. But the bear looks rather cute than crual or dangerous. I want him as my pet. X3
But anyway great work!